Who are we?
NxtPort is a data utility platform that collects data from various stages in the supply chain of maritime ports. The aim is to help bring about more transparency, increased efficiency, and easier interoperability between platforms and make our ports frontrunners in the API economy.
We make it easy for actors in the supply chain to share their data and stay in control of who gets to see that data.
Our customers are also developers. Check out our market at https://market.nxtport.eu and you will see: NxtPort doesn’t build end user applications. NxtPort builds API’s which are used by developers to build end user applications.
We also apply data science technologies to generate new insights from IOT data and datasets, and turn them into actions.
To do all of that, NxtPort is extending its technical team with a full stack developer.
Leverage Microsoft Azure platform
- Implement multi-language solutions
- Translate technical concepts and features
- Define best practices for security, integration, etc.
- Create reusable components/accelerators
- Solution Design (including data modelling, application design, infrastructure design)
- Identify Proof Of Concept testing (POC) and conduct POCs as applicable
- Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc.) to showcase NxtPort capabilities
- You are an ambitious developer with a sincere and deep interest in IT
- You are eager to build a developer-oriented API platform using cutting edge technology
- You know how to take initiative and can communicate clearly
- You feel comfortable working in a team as well as working alone
- A good sense of humour is not essential but is welcome. No, wait, it is essential.
- Platform: exposure and experience on Microsoft Azure
- Experience on B2B messaging (EDIFACT), BizTalk/Logic Apps is a plus
- Language proficiencies - .NET, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java…
- Understanding and appreciation of the following architecture patterns: Microservices, Event Driven, SOA, EAI Patterns, Kafka patterns
- Technologies used: Logic Apps, Event Hub, IOT Hub, Service Bus, Service Fabric, Application Insights, API Manager, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Search, Cosmos, MongoDB, SQL Server, Azure Datalake, Blockchain
Desired: Exposure to blockchain, machine learning, Kafka, Sitecore
Are you that person?
Do you feel comfortable with 60% of the above and are you willing to learn the other 40% on the job?
Then contact us via email@example.com