Who are we?
NxtPort is a data utility platform that collects data from various stages in the supply chain of maritime ports. The aim is to achieve more transparency, increased efficiency, and easier interoperability between platforms and make our ports frontrunners in the API economy of today.
We make it easy for actors in the supply chain to share their data and stay in control of who gets to see that data.
Our customers are both businesses that want to reuse data to improve their internal processes as developers that create applications for logistics related companies or start-ups with new breakthrough technology. We builds API’s, together with the market, to enable brilliant end user applications.
We also apply data science technologies to generate new insights from IoT data and datasets, allowing them to turn into actions.
To do all of that, NxtPort is extending its functional team with a Senior Functional Analyst.
- You can host meetings with business & IT professionals and are able to retrieve business requirements from these discussions
- You are able to understand complex business processes with the ability to decompose them to understandable business and IT requirements
- You can document these requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
- You can translate business processes in IT terms, together with technical architects and developers
- You oversee the development of the product or project
- You prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- You are able to define best practices for security, integration, etc.
- You are able to create a high level analysis based on the aggregation of multiple data sources
- You participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc.) to showcase NxtPort capabilities
- You are an ambitious person with a sincere and deep interest in supply chain, logistics and IT
- You are eager to build a data sharing platform using cutting edge technology
- You know how to take initiative and can communicate clearly
- You feel comfortable working in a team as well as working alone
- You can sit in a room with a business and an IT profile and have a meaningful meeting
- You can explain complex IT processes or applications to business professionals
- You can laugh with jokes, even if you don't think they are funny
- Master degree
- 5-10y of experience in supply chain, preferable focused on port activities
- Broad knowledge of IT tools, technology and platforms
Are you that person?
Do you feel comfortable with the above? Then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org